CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 17, 2011

What do animals and spaceships have in common?

They both became a subject of my new game boards!

I went to Target today in search of a sale. I got addition and subtraction flashcards for 1.00! YAY! So, the next logical step was for me to create a game board to use with those awesome flashcards.

I created “Animal Addition” which is a basic game board with lovely giraffe clipart. If they land on a giraffe, their partner will hold up an addition flash card. They can also land on “move ahead” or “go back”. Check out the game below: (TPT for free!)

animal Addition screen

Then, I created “Spaceship Subtraction” which is exactly like the addition game but with cute spaceship clipart. The same rules apply for this game. You can use a spinner or dice. I got 10 dice for 1.00 at the Dollar Store and I got 4 spinners for 1.00 at the Dollar Store!

 

spaceship subtraction screen shot

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME!

Work Smarter, NOT harder!