CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 11, 2011

Money Match

I ordered "Math Work Stations" by Debbie Diller but have not gotten it yet! I couldn't tell you how excited I am to get this book! My husband is pretty tired of me telling him all about this book and how I can use it! :)
Before I heard about this book, I have been trying to make some math games of my own. One of them being a money file folder game.



You can find this on my teachers pay teacher (FOR FREE). It is designed as a two person game. The first sheet goes on the outside of the file folder and the second sheet will be placed in the middle. The cards need to be cut out and laminated. The object in the game is to get as many matches as possible. You can match in different ways. There are two money word cards (ten cents), one amount card (.10) and one picture card. As long as the cards are the same money, they have a match! It is a simple game that can be used in centers, independent time or when students have finished their work early!

Will be sharing more soon!

Jessi



No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME!

Work Smarter, NOT harder!