CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

10 things about me

10. I start the count down to Christmas in July. I start listening to Christmas Music in October and last year, Target started putting out Christmas Decorations at my birthday (which is 9/27). I try to get away with putting Christmas thing out at the beginning of November!

9. I love to read! I read mostly romance books or education books. I love reading a series of books. I have plenty of favorites and most of them are fantasy.

8. My first choice in grades was not first grade. I student taught in Kindergarten and loved it! I had never set foot in a first grade classroom until I got hired! Now I love first grade and love the age!

7. My husband and I have been together since November 2000. We met when I was 14 and he was 16. We now have been together 11 years and married 3 years! He is my best friend!

6. I love to eat cheese and like to have it with every meal. I enjoy everything cheese flavored and 99 % of the time will order something if it comes with cheese.

5. I didn't want to be a teacher and didn't decide until I was a sophomore in college. I wanted to be a criminal prosecutor but feel in love with working for kids at an after school program. Now, I don't know how I ever would have been a lawyer.

4. My husband and I are HUGE NC state fans, especially football. We always watch the games together or go to the games. I also am a UGA fan because of my dad. Lucky for me, they have the same colors!

3. I love most things Disney. I collect all the movies and would be pleased to have Mickey Mouse dishes. I do collect Mickey Mouse ornaments and each year I get a new one to add to the tree. I even insisted that our honeymoon be in Disney World (It was :D!).

2. I'm originally from the mountains of North Carolina but have relocated to the middle of the state. I might move back when I get older but currently am happy in the area.

1. I could go to Target everyday and still have things to buy. I buy everything I can from Target and LOVE the dollar section. I am a true impulse buyer and it is the worst in the dollar section.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME!

Work Smarter, NOT harder!