CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 15, 2011

Fishy Workstations

I am currently in Chapter Three of Debbie Diller’s Math Workstations. If you don’t own it or haven’t read it, it is a must! I can’t wait to teach math this year!!!

While reading Chapter three, which is chalk full of fun information, I decided to take a 5 minute break and create center cards. Of course, my room has a lot of fish themes so I have made these cards for that! I have made two separate sets. One is for the management station, if you choose to use a pocket chart. It includes cards 1-10 in written form with that amount of fish. It also includes 2 meet with the teacher cards. The second set  is for you to label the math centers. They are in standard form (I have been asked to use that word) and have the same fish. The children can learn to match and also they need to learn how to recognize it in both ways!

It is posted on the TPT account (for free). If you download it, please rate is so I know what you all think! My previews don’t work on the TPT so I included a screen shot! :)

math workstation cards for fish screen shot

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME!

Work Smarter, NOT harder!